Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Sister's Wedding is coming soon

I never even thought about this until Brad pointed it out...MY BABY SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED in one week.

I have been in weddings and attended many but to be your sisters wedding it is feeling a bit different.

Helping Meg with all the wedding plans is so much fun. I have had to realize it is HER wedding and not mine...we are two different people and do things differently. I am overly organized and plan everything down to the last minute...Meg, well she is very relaxed and organized in her own way. But everything for her wedding is coming together so well.
I have had so much fun putting together Meg & Mich's wedding program, picking music for the ceremony, picking out the dresses, finding decorations, and my favorite...the Slide show. I can't wait.


Things have been a little stressful at times...getting dresses altered, finding the equipment for the music and slide show and finding time to do it all...but now as the weekend has given time to complete the tasks on my list I am getting so excited for the wedding.

Julia and Jade are the flowergirls and are so excited to wear thier "princess" dresses.
This weekend is going to be so much fun with spending Thursday with Meg, Kate, Mom and Dad getting the hall ready and having a few drinks up at Killbear around the fire. Friday the rest of the family and wedding party come up and we settle into the hotel and get ready for the rehearsal and the main event on the beach!!! I can't wait!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers