Sunday, August 15, 2010

Schedules & Routines

I know it has been awhile since I have written but with summer holidays and having the girls home it just isn't at the top of my list. But as our family vacation comes to an end it makes me start to think about September and the routines we being as school resumes.
I love schedules and routines...things just run so much smoother when there is something to follow and it just makes the day flow so much nicer...
Reading a friends blog last night I found a new blog to follow which is all about organizing...I was so excited I could hardly sleep...
Even though school hasn't started I have my Weekly schedule hanging on the fridge along with my daily time schedule which helps the girls know what happens nexts. This also helps them learn to tell time b/c I have put a picture of a clock with the time on it so they can match it to the clock on the wall.
Now that I think about it...my life is full of schedules/routines/and Lists....below are the ones I love and have around our house

Menu Plan
Weekly Schedule
Monthly Calander
Time Schedule
Morning Routine List
Night Time Routine

AHHH. I love being organized!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers