Friday, May 8, 2009

Things I am Looking forward to in our Home

1. Above Ground
2. More than 3 rooms
3. COUNTER SPACE
4. Bathrooms that will only be used as bathrooms not kitchen space
5. Girls will have thier own room
6. Our own kitchen
7. Actual Living room
8.Kitchen Table that our whole family can sit at
9. Being able to walk into our place with out going through a whole house and down stairs
10. A backyard that Julia and Jade are safe to play in
11. Closet space for all of us
12. Our own Bathroom
13. My own bathtub
14. Laundry room
15. Not worrying that we are a burden to our family
16. Feeling like a family of our own
17.Toys being in the basement and bedrooms and not in the living room
18. Landing for shoes and coats]

If I really had time, i could list so much more. I am feeling so blessed and happy that our time has finally come. It is still so surreal. I still can't beleive it!

1 comment:

  1. Great list! I know you guys have waited a LOOONG time, but look all our prayers during our prayer group must have worked??!!! BTW I love your new blog design...it's very YOU! Cheery and bright! Have a good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers