Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Things that make me fall deeper in love with You!

In the last 24 hours I have been sick...the girls were sick the week before so we really had not gotten a good night sleep in a while, but when I woke up sick with a upset stomach you stepped up to the plate.
You have always been a great father to our girls and I have never doubted you for a moment but watching you be that main caregiver for the girls just melted my heart.
Telling me that on Friday Night that both girls were crying because they were tired and didn't get their way and you just not knowing what to do at first was kind of what I go through a lot with the kids but you just changed your way of thinking . You got down on the floor and starting chasing Jade which made her laugh...Julia saw you playing and Jade laughing well she saw that it was fun, she joined in and there were no tears. What a great dad.
When Saturday morning rolled around...with no complaining about wanting to sleep, you let me go back to bed and sleep while you feed the kids and cleaned up and let me sleep til 10am. Even though you were tired from having Jade in bed with you all night, it wasn't a thought about going back to bed
During the day, I layed on the couch...it hurt just walking and sitting up. You fed the kids, played with them, changed them, and was so selfless it was amazing to witness.
When we met I didn't know what kind of father you would be. But it is so clear now...You are a big giant kid your self. Loves to have fun, so patient, gentle and calm. The girls know just how comforting you are and they know then minute you walk in the door from work, the gentle, calm, patient, selfless father is there to play with them.
I love you Brad and I am so blessed to have a husband that takes care of me but also our girls. I can't thank you enough.
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers