Sunday, March 21, 2010

Back to Routine...or so I thought

Well, I lucked out last week with dropping .5lbs. I can't say how it happened but I am taking it!
So here i thought it would be back to tracking, routine, and my normal eating girls in school but my body and my families bodies had another idea.
Friday night we went to bed.I wasn't feeling to well, but I chalked it up to being tired and I just rolled over and went to sleep. I woke up at 6am with such a sore stomach...oh no not the flu! I said to Brad that I wasn't well so he got up with the girls and I rolled over to sleep some more hoping I could sleep it off...nope I wasn't going to be able to keep anything down...just before I got sick brad came up saying Jade just got sick... it was true...the FLU was in our house.
I could remember the last time I was sick (puke sick) and it was 2 days before I had Julia... and it is not an nice feeling so I really was not looking forward to this...Knowing that Jade was sick downstairs with Brad and him being home all day kind of put my mind at ease and I knew I could be sick in bed all day and try to get better.
My "being sick" only lasted 1 l/2 hours and then I slept all day. I couldnt stop sleeping. I tryed going downstairs but it just made me more dizzy and sleepy.
I was finally able to force my self downstairs at 5pm to stay up and even have some oatmeal. It was so nice to be in bed at 8pm with Brad.
Jade was sick about 7x that day and then was good for the rest of the day. She slept well that night too with just abit of coughing.
Sunday was alot better. We went out for about 1 1/2hours just to get out of the house. Everything was good. Everyone was getting ready for bed...then it hit JULIA at 8pm and then BRAD at 12midnight... It was a long night...Julia up about 4x puking and Brad up every hour...Jade slept through it all. Julia was done at about 10pm and slept the rest of the night. Brad well as I write now, he is still in bed.
So there goes being back to routine on Monday...with both girls home, Brad in bed and me going on 4hours sleep.
Praise the Lord that Julia and Jade are back to their silly, arguing sisters and SO ready to go back to sleep. We also have been puke free for 7 hours.
And to find a bright side to all of this well I dropped 5lbs.
Well til tomorrow and here is hopping for a normal day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers